Emotional Vulva

Does your lips get lost in the midst of the blow? Do you miss the feeling or the lust you just felt? Do you think you are in love as rock bottom has reached you? Sometimes I think I may be a man, or think like a penis. I roll over with no emotion or sigh. I can say goodbye without a twinge in my clit. I can leave and not hear a goodbye. Am I heartless or simply separated from love? I have a heart, I have a body; I have emotion, but not in the vagina. Don't get me wrong, I am glad my inner walls don't create a heart, but most woman I know fall in love once they have been invaded. Maybe that's it! It is an invasion. An intruder! My mind has many doors, but no keys to be made; however, my heart is a chastity belt, whipped and broken. I don't know what love is, do I? What does it mean? Nothing means anything. Anything means everything when you can't let go. This vulva may give, but it can never be taken. No emotion in between these legs, only sighs with no religion.

Comments

Popular Posts