Red-veined Sorrow

Does evey girl/woman have a Tristen? Is every heart hopeless as Suzanna? Is her heart really alive when her love anticipates a dead end? I watched Legends of the Fall for the first time in years and once again it put me in a slumber. Yes, I allow movies to kidnapp me, or perhaps I surrender to them to wallow? Oh Suzanna! I feel her wait, her pain and even her suicide. If someone has ever loved past the blood in their veins, they will understand this excruiating emptiness of loss. Why does rejection hurt more than acception? Why can't we accept and move on? Physically we do. We love again, we move on, but do we truly live? To live with a empty vein is a cardiac arrest of the mind. To live without love at all is sorrow. To live without the "one" is torment. To love the unreciprocate is my red-veined sorrow.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts