Speechless, yet full of words....

Honestly I am not sure what to write about today. My brain is once again in a frying pan for school. Oh the joys of college anxiety! One has got to love it. I will not lie, sometimes I want to quit, but then where would that leave me? I would feel like a loser and plus have to start over. I am on a path and I do not want to hit a dead end. Believe me, there have been some bumps along the way, some major pot-holes as well. I have not died, or choked myself yet so I am okay for the moment. Although tomorrow may be a different episode, depending on how much stress is inflicted from classes. As of today my assignments are completed (even though I do not understand some of them). After all, isn't that why I am in school to learn something I do not know?

Comments

Popular Posts