Dreams...

Some people may not believe me, but the majority of the time when I have a dream or a premonition they happen. In some emotion and action, the visions occur. If I have a dream of someone, but can not seem to get close to them or find them it is because that person has chose to stay out of my life. I have dreams of words, houses, continuing dreams...somehow, someway...they happen. The other day I woke up because I was startled from the car wreck I dreamed. Almost like when your falling in a dream and right before you hit, you wake. I do not like this dream. I do like the one I had last night. This man appeared in my dream whom I do not know, but I have seen somewhere before. Perhaps there is a "to be continued..."It was not a love dream, or bad, or sexual, but the dream had a good vibe. My days are more productive once a positive dream possessed my night before. I hope I have a sequel to this dream. As far as it becoming true, I don't know. I never do, but they always occur. Time is not in my power, only the power to feel from them, or learn from them.

Comments

Popular Posts