The air is my teacher

I believe everyone accepts loss different ways. Perhaps it is the specific loss that is lost. Any loss leaves an emptiness and when something becomes empty, there is nothing left.On a postive look at this is that emptiness can be filled again. Sometimes being full of anything such as a cup overflowing, or the ocean flooding, damage occurs. The floor becomes saturated and bubbles. Houses float down the shore when a hurricane decides it wants to invade a community. Being overwhelmed with love and death can feel the same. Sometimes we do not want to lose someone or something, but when it comes down to it, destruction tears down the past. Only a beginning can occur after the fact. Love is like water, it heals, but kills as well. Death does the same. Time and wisdom cures many wounds. Sometimes it simply gives one the ability to cope, but never forget. If we were perfect life would not teach us what we grow to appreciate. I appreciate the wind on my skin and the birds singing while I think of what I could have had. Then I think of what is now and what will be tomorrow. The smallest things allow me not to care about the big ones. And the biggest struggles are not so big any longer, because I know the only power I have in this world is to try to be the good that everyone should be. When I am dead, I will not be able to pass down my hurt to anyone. I do not wish anyone loss. But if they do, accept it, learn from it and know it is only what you can handle. Life is a ladder and we all fall. The fall is so crucial sometimes, every mental bone will break. We heal, but never forget. Forgiving is the hard part, but it is so much easier when we do.

Comments

Popular Posts