"hello"

I did not capitalize my title because I feel talking to you, my blog, or whoever is reading these darn thoughts is my friend. I am an informal sort of person anyway, unless I have to be formal. Sure, I can dress up and look like a million dollars, but when my day, or night is over, I am simply just me again.You always hear that people talk to themselves, well...I do too. On the contrary, I write out what I mumble. I wish my brain had a recorder so I could transmit my thoughts straight to my computer, then download everything for the day. I take that back, that may be scary, or a bit cruel. You know, like a diary that noone should read except the owner. Good luck on that one. Once you and I are dead, all secrets are out. I suppose it is not a secret if your diary knows.Who cares, once our lives are over, no more secrets can be made to keep quiet. Perhaps secrets are the ghosts that everyone thinks they see, or hear. An open book has no mystery, but a closed book is a challenge. Everything is a gamble. Life is a game. We are all quarters, used...over and over again.

Comments

Popular Posts